Pin It

Thursday, February 27, 2014

21 Day Fix + Shakeology = $140!

Just a reminder that tomorrow, Friday February 28th is the LAST day to order the 21 Day Fix Challenge pack at the great price of $140 (plus tax) The challenge pack includes 21 Day Fix, AND a 30 day supply of the Shakeology flavor of your choice!

I will also be hosting a 21 Day Fix challenge group in March for up to five people.  This is a great way to hold yourself more accountable, get extra motivation, share your progress with others, ask questions to one another and myself, and share recipes!  If you are interested in being part of this group please send me an e-mail at jenvandergraff@beachbodycoach.com or leave your e-mail as a comment and I will send you more information.   (You don't have to order the challenge pack from me to be part of the group.)


To order the challenge pack simply click the photo below or go to www.beachbodycoach.com/jenvandergraff


 BeachBody

No comments:

Post a Comment