Pin It

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Free 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge!

Do you struggle with clean eating or knowing WHAT to eat? I am putting together my second 7 day FREE clean eating challenge.  This challenge will take place within a private Facebook group, and will start on Monday, April 7th.  I will be giving you a complete menu and a shopping list to take the guess work out of nutrition...my last group of  people were AMAZING and everyone that put in the work saw amazing results...they lost an average of 4-7 lbs and 1-2 inches off their waist and love handles....in 7 days!

Please comment below (or send me an e-mail if you prefer) "I'm in" if you want to join us....again this is absolutely FREE but you are required to check in daily with the group to stay involved-and of course you have to eat clean! :)

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be in your free 7 day clean eating challenge...get back to me if you have any spaces left
    Roseann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do this. .I know I'm late entering but just found out about this program..email is miabrice12@yahoo. Com.. my name is Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! I don't know the clean eating rules though

    ReplyDelete